Citizens School Dubai, a visionary new school designed and developed in the UAE by Al Zarooni Emirates Investments, has opened a new Early Childhood Centre.
Located in a new purpose-built facility opposite City Walk, the Citizens Early Childhood Centre provides nursery education for children aged six months up to three years old, following the UK Early Years Foundation Stage framework (EYFS) with learning planned to follow children’s interests in an exploratory and sensory environment.
Re-imagining a future relevant nursery learning experience
The new Early Childhood Centre includes:
- Dedicated nursey rooms with sleep zones and eating areas, centred around a large play space to encourage physical movement and development
- A large 455m2 outdoor area, in a fully shaded garden
- A full-time nursey manager, supported by qualified mentors with a minimum level 5 qualification
- Each mentor is supported by experienced assistants
- A specialist clinic with an on-site nurse
- A full-time receptionist and nannies to support with children’s hygiene and feeding
- All practitioners have paediatric first aid training Applications are open and parents should visit www.citizens.me to book an appointment
Recently inaugurated by His Excellency Dr Abdulla Al Karam, Director General of the Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA), Citizens School Dubai’s mission is to re-imagine a future relevant education experience.
Designed to present learning through a new lens, the Citizens learning experience is built around every child’s unique needs, giving them the opportunity to explore themes, expand interests and determine the routes that they want to go on to pursue their purpose.