Emirates School Establishment (ESE) has announced that Teachanywhere has been selected as a preferred partner to develop the education sector in the UAE.
Every year, ESE hires hundreds of expatriate teachers to work in state schools across the country in order to promote its goals of developing future leaders in one of the world’s fastest-growing knowledge economies. Throughout the year, it has a rolling hiring intake, with a focus on hiring for August and January starts.
Applicants must go through an interview process that begins with an online assessment and ends with a virtual interview that includes a brief scheduled lesson demonstration.
Every year, ESE hires hundreds of expatriate teachers to work in state schools across the country
Opportunities exist throughout the UAE, and teachers can request a specific location, however, some flexibility may be required.
· A degree related to the subject the applicant teaches
· Applicants for KG and Primary should have a formal teaching qualification (B.Ed, PGCE, US Certification etc.)
· Additional Masters’ degree is welcomed but not essential
· Two years recent full-time teaching experience in a classroom teaching in the medium of English
· Strong behavioural management skills
· Previous experience of students where English is not their first language is highly desirable
· Culturally sensitive
· Excellent skills in communication, flexibility and adaptability
· Previous international experience desirable but not essential
Previous experience of students where English is not their first language is highly desirable
· Tax-free salary of AED16-21,000 per month based on experience and qualifications (please note accommodation allowance is incorporated into this salary)
· Flights at the start and end of the contract for self and family
· Health insurance (UAE) for self and family
Please note that due to UAE laws, applicants for Early Years and Elementary roles must be female.