Those missing Oktoberfest vibes, don’t fret! Grand Hyatt Dubai is back with its exciting pop-up concept, The Brew Garden, for a limited time only! Residents of Dubai can enjoy some outdoor, alfresco vibes and start the weekend the right way; indulge in a German a-la-carte menu boasting Oktoberfest favourites such as a Roast Knuckle, a mouthwatering Veal Schnitzel, and delicious Currywurst Sausages served right to your table. This open-aired affair will be decked out with wooden picnic tables and benches on the lawn, fairy lights slung between the trees, and a wide range of hops, poured by the litre!
Fridays will host a fabulous Bavarian brunch, from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM, followed by a sparkling happy hour from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM where guests can enjoy a buy-one-get-one on all house wines and pints. Saturday is a day for the little ones, with plenty of activities and a surprise visit from Mickey & Minnie Mouse!
Whether it’s to catch up with a friend or spend quality time with your loved ones, The Brew Garden is the place to be!
Whether it’s to catch up with a friend or spend quality time with your loved ones, The Brew Garden is the place to be! So, what are you waiting for? Call Kristina on 0564135373 and reserve your spot today!
Let’s be social but physically distant, and responsibly make grand memories!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW?
- When: 21 October to 6 November (Thursday, Friday & Saturday) (5:00 PM – 1:00 AM) At Grand Hyatt Dubai Gardens
- The Brew Garden features an authentic German a la carte menu and a wide range of German hops
- Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis. Advanced table bookings are recommended
- Enjoy a beer, background music, and the company of your family or friends
- Afternoon brunch every Friday (1:00 PM to 4:00 PM). Packages at AED 249 per person, inclusive of soft drinks, and AED 349 inclusive of house beverages
- Special sundowners offer every Friday, with a buy-one-get-one offer (5:00 PM – 6:00 PM)
- Join in on the fun of Quiz Night, every Saturday (6:00 PM – 7:00 PM), where exciting prizes are up for grabs
- Spooky Halloween evening Friday brunch on 29th October (7:00 PM – 10:00 PM)