Approved KHDA Fees: This is the fee schedule as approved by the KHDA.
Current General Parents’ Fee: This is the fee schedule that is currently offered to parents at Hartland.
Special Discounted Fee Scheme (AY 2020-21): The Special Discounted Fee Scheme is the fee structure that we propose to offer to all students going forward.
|Year Group||Approved KHDA Fees||General Parents’ Fee||Special Discounted Fee|
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF THE SPECIAL DISCOUNTED FEE SCHEME
- The Special Discounted Fee Scheme is subject to KHDA Approval.
- This fee scheme will be applicable for the duration of the student’s time at the school.
- Any discount rates communicated in the past will not be applicable to the ‘Special Discounted Fee”. Exceptions are the sibling discount, Early Pay Discount and the Referral Discount.
- The fee schedule based on which scholarships were awarded will continue to be the basis for calculation of the tuition fee payable by students eligible for scholarship unless stated otherwise.
- Any approved KHDA Fee Increases in the future will be applied to the “Special Discounted Fee”.
- In the event that a parent is already availing of a discount which means that they would pay a lower tuition fee than the ‘Special Discounted Fee’, they will be entitled to lower tuition fee.
- The Emirates Agreed Rates from FS2 onwards will remain as it is.
- If a parent has already paid the tuition fee and is eligible for a refund, the amount will be adjusted against the Term 3 invoice.
- In the event that the full years fee is paid, the refund will be processed within sixty (60) days from the start of the academic year 2020-21.