If you want to be successful in the modern business world, you must have strong digital marketing skills. Expertise in this area has never been more critical for a company’s success. That’s why mastering all of the tips and tricks of an effective digital marketing strategy on this groundbreaking course can not only provide you with the tools to boost your company’s performance, but also enhance your career opportunities.
Starting with the basics, with social media and email marketing, and then diving deep into specialist areas that include everything from SEO optimisation to implementing campaigns with high ROI, this course will share strategies that give you a genuine competitive advantage.
Taught by industry experts who explain different concepts and then teach how these can be applied in practice, this course follows a unique blended learning journey. It combines high-quality online education materials with live webinars from Google Partner Academy Trainer and digital marketing expert Yasir Zahoor Rather. More importantly, it teaches you to leverage the power that digital marketing holds for your business in just six weeks!
Giving you the thinking and tools to become a leading player on the digital stage, this course will teach you how to create a dynamic and powerful digital strategy, allowing you to:
- Understand the different marketing channels, such as content, email and social media marketing, SEO, SEM, display ads and many more.
- Create and analyse campaigns using your own business case.
- Track campaigns through Google Analytics and report your results, including ROI, CPL, conversion rates and cost per acquisition of your customers.
- Drive organic traffic to your company’s website using the latest knowledge on SEO and SEM, as well as content marketing.
- Confidently utilise all major digital marketing tools in order to manage marketing in-house or monitor the agency.
- Understand how to build a digital marketing strategy in order to maximise the return on investment.
- Implement best practices for creating, measuring, and optimising digital marketing campaigns.
- Understand the website optimisation tactics to improve conversions rates and user experience.
Since the internet is virtually limitless, digital marketing has become a very rewarding option, and the demand for digital marketers is ever increasing. Indeed, in a study conducted by Bullhorn, 64% of recruiters reported a shortage of skilled candidates for available marketing roles. Consequently, there has never been a better time to get ‘skilled up’ in this fast-moving sector.