Horizon International School, part of Al Najah Education, is celebrating impressive 2021 A-Level results.
As a thriving and developing Post 16 provider, the school has grown in popularity and success due to its personalised pathways, which cater for, and support the specific needs and interests of its students.
The 2021 Post 16 results reflect another year of exceptional performance by Horizon International School’s students in both attainment and progress. Out of the exam entries for this year, an incredible 28% were awarded the top grade of A*, with 64% of entries achieving A*-A grades and 81% A*-B. Horizon International School enjoyed an overall pass rate (A*-E) of 100%, with a Value Added of 0.96, nearly one whole grade higher than the students’ target grades. 82% of our Year 13 students have achieved at least 3 A*-C grades in their A level examinations.
Out of the exam entries for this year, an incredible 28% were awarded the top grade of A*,
“It has been another challenging year in education. I am so proud of the students, staff and parents at Horizon International School who celebrate the impressive outcomes today. They are testament to the commitment, dedication, support and teamwork during the most challenging and trying of times. Our students and staff have shown unquestionable resilience and determination to succeed, and for that, we must congratulate them for being excellent role models from whom we can all learn about success in adversity.” says Darren Gale, Principal at Horizon International School.
Horizon International School has highlighted some of its top student results and achievement for the 2021 A-Levels:
- Ahmed Elgaradiny achieved A-Level results of A*, A*, A* in Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics
- Aia Amir El Khag and Talia Aldarrai both achieved A*, A*, A in their A-Level subjects
- Muhammed Vally achieved A*, A, B
- Our first Science A-Levels achieved a 100% pass rate with 100% A*-A grades in Chemistry, 50% B and above in Physics and 50% B and above in Biology
- Our popular A Level Business Studies achieved 100% A*-B grades
- In English Literature, 75% of students attained A-A*
- 75% of our A Level Mathematics students attained A-A*
- Students attained very well in A-Level Psychology, a popular choice, with 100% A*-C grades
- A Level Media attained 50% A grades
University now beckons for our Post 16 students:
- Ahmed Elgaradiny’s results have earned him a place at his first-choice university, in the Netherlands, where he will read Engineering
- Reema Alyasi is progressing onto Queen Mary University of London to read Chemistry
- Similarly, Ayesha Shahid is enrolling at The University of Manchester to read a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology
- Locally, Daniyal Ahmed will be attending The University of Birmingham, Dubai, to read Business Management