I wanted to share with you that Dubai British School Jumeirah Park has achieved a ‘Very Good’ rating, just 4 years after opening.
Taaleem CEO Alan Williamson had this to say: “It is with great pride and excitement that we announce DBSJP has been rated ‘Very Good’ by KHDA. On behalf of the Taaleem family of schools, well done to all the staff, pupils and parents who made this achievement possible.”
Mr. Brendon Fulton, Executive Principal, Dubai British Schools, commented: “I’m very pleased to announce that Dubai British School Jumeirah Park’s most recent DSIB (Dubai Schools Inspection Bureau) outcome is an upgrade in the school’s overall rating from Good to Very Good. This rating is the result of significant improvements in almost all areas, made possible by the three most important constituents in our community – our staff, our children and their parents.
DSIB highlighted the best features of the school:
- Students’ very good progress in English, Mathematics and Science
- Students’ ability to carry out independent research, think critically and explain their reasoning
- Students’ outstanding attitudes to their work, the respect they show to staff and each other and their social and environmental responsibility
- Teachers’ depth of understanding of the English National Curriculum, and how they use this to plan lessons that develop in students an enjoyment of learning
- The effectiveness of leaders in promoting a fully inclusive school where students’ health, safety and wellbeing are given high priority.
We cannot thank our community enough for their ongoing support in all respects of school life. This validation from the DSIB of the journey we are on means a lot to our entire school community, and we look forward to continuing the journey to outstanding.”