In a country that is famous for its sun and desert safari, it is still possible to experience a traditional Winter Festival, with carols, snow fights, and a fantastic array of food and drink!
There is no better way to experience the festive season in Dubai than on a Big Bus Tour, with Mike Lees, Regional Director Middle East, Big Bus Tours explaining: “Dubai outshines with fun family activities during the festive season. At Big Bus Tours, we combine the opportunity for families to hop on board and learn more about this fantastic city from our live guides and multi-language commentary, with the flexibility to hop off at any of Dubai’s iconic locations to enjoy the season’s celebrations with children, family, and friends.”
- The Souq Madinat Jumeirah has something for everyone and is the most visited place in Dubai during the festive season. Live music, seasonal treats such as gingerbread biscuits, and the Reindeer Rodeo all compete for visitors’ attention.
Advice: Don’t miss out on the four-lane bungee jumping and the all-famous snow fight zone for kids!
- Over in Dubai Mall, a magical winter wonderland, complete with twinkling lights and shiny festive decorations, will feature a range of food trucks lined up alongside the Dubai Mall fountain, which will provide an exhilarating light show displayed on the world’s tallest tower. Don’t miss the festive lights adorning Souq Al Bahar which make for a memorable picture moment.
Advice: Arrive at Dubai Mall in the afternoon to avoid the New Years Eve traffic.
- At Mall of the Emirates, known for always having the biggest tree, Ski Dubai will offer Snow Park packages and activities where kids can enjoy skiing, snowboarding, bobsledding, climbing walls, and much more in the -4 degree Celsius snow.
Advice: Weighed down with shopping bags? Keep your eyes peeled for the surprise bellmen.
Don’t want to miss out on other stops? Join the Big Bus Tours Beach Tour to get the full festive experience across downtown Dubai! Book your tickets from www.bigbustours.com/en/dubai and get 25% off!
5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Big Bus Tours This Festive Season
- It’s the easiest way to rediscover and explore multiple destinations in one day
- You’re not just going on a bus tour; you’re going on a cultural experience with a live guide
- Recorded audio commentary is available to keep you engaged
- A one hour relaxing boat cruise through Marina
- And best of all – free WiFi to instantly share pictures on your social media platforms!
- Centralised AC or open air? You get to pick on the double-deck bus